11/26/2011

Student Blog - Mr. T

私の生徒のTさんは英語の練習のた め、このブログを書きました。Good job!


My Trip to Guam


I went to Guam last week with my wife, my kids, and my parents. We stayed in Guam for four days.  This was my first time visiting Guam. My parents are getting old, so I wanted to take them on a vacation to spend time with them. On the plane, my son started to cry. He is only 2 years old. So, I let him watch Anpan Man videos on my I-phone, and he stopped crying. When I arrived in Guam, I noticed how hot it was. I also noticed that the clouds in the sky seemed to move more quickly than in Japan. I wondered if it was because the wind is much stronger in Guam.

  We stayed at the Guam Plaza Hotel. It was nice and clean, and the location was very convenient because it was near the beach and the shopping area. I noticed there were many other Japanese in Guam.

While we were in Guam, we visited the beach, but my kids didn`t like it there. Maybe if they were older, they would enjoy it more. We also visited many sightseeing spots.  My favorite was Two Lovers Point. It is on the top of a cliff overlooking the city. The view was great!

I had one problem while I was in Guam.  I planned to go on a dolphin-watching cruise with my family. We were really looking forward to it. However, when we got to the pier, we were told that the boat`s engine was broken so we couldn`t go.  We were so disappointed, but there was nothing we could do.

  We enjoyed spending time together in Guam. We want to go there again when my kids are older.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿