11/28/2011

Student Blog - Ms. S

私の生徒のSさんは英語の練習のた め、 このブログを書きました。Good job!


My trip to Hawaii


Last Saturday I went to Hawaii with my friend. On that day, it was raining so hard! It was terrible! I walked from my house to the train station, and I got soaked!  My luggage was ok, though. Luckily, my clothes dried while I was riding on the train. It took 50 minutes by train to the airport.

  It was my first time to go to Haneda airport. The new international terminal is very nice. There are many nice shops. I met my friend at the airport.

  On the plane, I watched 2 movies and slept.  It took about 7 hours to get to Hawaii. When I first arrived, the first thing I noticed was that there are so many Japanese in Hawaii!  The travel agency took my bags straight to my hotel, and I took a bus with my friend to the Duty-free shop in Waikiki.

  I did a lot of shopping and sightseeing.  I went to the Dole Pineapple Factory, the North Shore, Diamond Head, and I saw the King  Kamehameha statue. I wanted to go to the castle, but it was closed. I most enjoyed the pineapple factory. I saw so many pineapples, red ones, green ones, and yellow ones.

  I enjoyed the beach so much! I went para-sailing, and it was really great! When I went up into the sky, I had a really nice view of the ocean and Diamond Head. I also went jet-skiing. It was very thrilling, but my friend was a bad driver. I`m a good driver!   Later, I climbed Diamond Head with my friend. It took 30 minutes!!!  I was so tired!  I hate climbing!  Even though I hate climbing, I did it because I wanted to see the sunrise.

I enjoyed Hawaii very much, but I don`t like hawaiian food because like most American food, the taste is too strong. 


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿