12/09/2011

Student blog - Ms. Y

私の生徒のYさんは英語の練習のため、 このブログを書きまた。Good job!


This year was supossed to be an unlucky year because of my age, but it wasn`t so bad. I visited a temple during the beginning of the year and prayed nothing bad would happen to my family. Then I bought a good-luck charm to protect against evil. 

March 4th was my birthday. I got a bracelet from my sweet husband. We went to Yamanaka Lake for a short trip. It started to snow the day before, and I was worried that if it continued snowing, we would have had to cancel because we didn`t have snow tires. If we would have cancelled, then we would have went a week later, when the big earthquake happened.  Luckily, it stopped, so we went and had fun.

After we came back, a few days later, the big Tohoku earthquake happened. I think I was lucky that it didn`t happen on the day of my trip. Perhaps it was because I bought the good-luck charm.

My best memory of 2011 is going to Arashi`s big event.  I really love Arashi so much and I am a big fan.  But they were so far from my seat, they looked like little matchsticks dancing around on the stage.

  My worst memory of 2011 is that I couldn`t go to Arashi`s concert.  So many people wanted to go,  so they had a lottery to let people buy tickets.  I drew a losing ticket so I couldn`t go to their concert. I will try again next year.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿