3/09/2013

Pollen Allergies

Today is a beautiful day and I am enjoying it at the park. Whenever I go out these days, I hear many people coughing and sneezing because of pollen allergies. Usually I am ok, but sometimes my throat and eyes become a little itchy on days when it is windy. In Japan, I know many people who are allergic to the pollen from cedar. That's too bad. I think it makes life difficult when you have to wear a mask all the time. If you have pollen allergies, I hope you feel better soon!

このリンクをクリックするとこの話を聞こえます。≫ https://www.dropbox.com/s/0aks16rsj0vqddz/Pollen%20allergies.mp3

単語 Vocabulary
pollen 花粉
allergy アレルギー  発音は「アレジ」
sneeze くしゃみ
cough せき
cedar 杉
throat のど
itchy かゆい

あなたは? How about you?

Do you have pollen allergies? What do you do to help yourself?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿